Thursday, July 16, 2009

FRIDAY

tis few day was bad in mood so din cum here n blog..
but nw im very ok..=)
tdy was fri [17.7.09]..
time pass so fast..
n monthly test cuming too..
i hv too prepare properly for it..
no more play play in class..
ytd at skul chit-chat the whole day v my classmate..
im hapi to chat v them..^^
but whn stdying that time..
i missing sumthing n cant concentrate wat the teachers r teaching about..
im crazy the whole day n din copy my work..
huh? wat a crazy girl im?
i get shocked 4 myself too..



im very hapi that wednesday coz i get 3rd prize in chinese competition at skul..
i got a book..
its nice.. it wrote many nice thing in it..
such as how to make ur chinese becum better..
hahaz..



tmr going to orphanage home..
go by bus v my skul leo's member..
maybe my dear going too coz my fren seems cnt go..=]
after that maybe go out gai gai..
hapi hapi..^^
till here la.. tata..

No comments:

Post a Comment