Monday, July 6, 2009

MELAKA DAYS

sat went melaka..
saw my grandmum at hospital..
n dint go take report card at skul..
early in the morning..
we start our journey..
on the way..
i did not tell my mum that i get fail for my PJK subject..
im so scare that she will scold me..
but however..
whn i take my report card bek ytd..
she din scold me..
maybe she noe that im trying my best?
who knows?
im stupid..
im so sad whn heard my cousin's result r gud..
i realise that they oways stdy stdy n stdy..
once they went bek..
they will oways go bookshop..
n nw..
i wan to stdy hard!..
i noe i can..
but trying..=]
CHEERS

2 comments:

  1. ಇೡ xuan xuan ಊ 璇璇 ೡಇ ೡ evonne ೡJuly 8, 2009 at 9:18 AM

    yaya..
    i know u can...
    wish u can get gud result..
    ^^

    gambateh gambateh~~


    +-+-+ xuan +-+-+

    ReplyDelete